Regional Private Sector Integration Plan
The Private Sector Integration Plan will shed light on the requirements and challenges the private sector faces in order to better manage resources and ensure greater resilience after an incident. At the Regional level, this will help resolve issues due to jurisdictional boundaries and business operations extending beyond those borders.
The Private Sector Integration Plan will:
- Gain representation from a variety of private sector organizations and promote participation from different businesses—potentially competitors—within each sector
- Encourage lasting relationships between the public and private sectors and weave together existing recovery operations for mutual benefit
- Anticipate potential needs of the private sector, in both recovering its own operations and providing assistance to the Region.
- Foster Regional coordination by developing plans for a Business Coordination Center (BCC). Part of an emergency operations center or joint field office, BCC operations will include a public-facing virtual dashboard for information sharing, as well as a private-sector interagency task force enhancing linkage between the private sector and the government.
- Facilitate the development of Business Recovery Center(s), a one-stop shop for businesses to receive direction, information, and resources.