Emergency Management Colloquium (EMC) Training Course:
- Includes a series of courses that integrate the core principles of emergency management and the plans and tools developed by the RCPT. These courses help to build specific skill sets for emergency managers, executives and agency representatives that will support a catastrophic response. Courses include:
- RCPT primer online course
- EOC and Catastrophic Emergencies online course
- EOC and Catastrophic Emergencies classroom course
- Just- in-Time EOC online course
- EOC Leadership Development Lab
- Training Video Series: Contains five short videos that answer key questions about the role of emergency managers, the business community, non-governmental, community and faith-based organizations and overall preparedness in a catastrophic response. Videos can be viewed at https://www.youtube.com/user/regionalcatplanning.